Header Ads

Header ADS

Dialogue between father and son about an interesting book


Father: Pit, what’s just happened to you? day by day you’re getting isolated; it seems that you’re living in your own little world. Is anything wrong?

Son: No, father, there’s nothing serious, nothing to be afraid. But I have something very interesting to share with you, and I exactly don’t know whether or not the thing is making me seem isolated from the outside world.  


Father: Then I must be curious about that interesting stuff.


Son: Listen. I’ve been reading an awesome book, a fantasy, titled “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone”.


Father: Oh! That sounds great. Tell me about the main characters and fantasies round the fiction.


Son: The main character is Harry Potter around whom the whole novel develops. There are also two other important figures named Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger who are Harry Potter’s best friends. However, here Harry and his friends are wizards. They study in a school of magic as if by magic. Unfortunately, Harry’s parents were killed by wicked Voldemort. At last, defeating Voldemort, he flees away.


Father: Wow! It’s really fabulous. Okay, I just want to read this book. May I have this book?


Son: Of course, dad.


Father: Thanks a lot. Goodnight, son.


Son: night!

No comments

“The Ancient Mariner” is a simple allegory of guilt and regeneration.

Topic: The Ancient Mariner Author: Samuel Taylor Coleridge Type of Work: Poem Discussion Category: Broad Question In this segment,...

Powered by Blogger.