Header Ads

Header ADS

Illicit Thought



 Wish you a foggy morning. Drink the voice in your ear I’m breathing;
O fairest pulsar in my firmament! never open your enticing eyes,
Never think dawn's waving: you’re still in the dead of night and dreaming
And so am I; my eyes' thirst seems to get rid of its long tiring sighs.
Let the retinae leer at the whole of you;
Such a boundless thirst, lustful thirst
Never be ebbed till it savors your racy hue;
I beg you to pour me with your cloudburst.
Like the shining star, hit me with this fleshy arm.
I wanna be engulfed by your marching in my kingdom;
Faster than water chute, inject me your arousal germ
With cobra’s fang; make me poisonous against your femdom.

A flirting wave madly blowing in my inward ocean;
What a sparkling face you have! desperately attractive!
Your eyes' gleam is staying beyond my kenned adjective;
Beyond a shadow of a doubt, I can’t sway my addiction.
I’ve submerged under the frothy surface of love's sea
And been grabbed by an indiscernible affection.
Since the hive is filled with yellowish fluid kept by the bee,
Can’t get you out of my touch; without you, I’m a blank diction.

I've eagerly lost my heart to be consumed by a lucid fantasy.
This alluring visage's blinded my pupil, weakened my limb,
Paused my torso and led me through the world of hypnotic ecstasy;
Charge me up with the luminous cells of your face's beam.
You ain’t a seductive succubus in my trance, nor a spicy fallacy
Who quietly disappears as soon as I recover my consciousness;
You are the radiance that embellishes my hetero-romantic galaxy,
That I’m constantly revolving around to conciliate my craziness.

No comments

“The Ancient Mariner” is a simple allegory of guilt and regeneration.

Topic: The Ancient Mariner Author: Samuel Taylor Coleridge Type of Work: Poem Discussion Category: Broad Question In this segment,...

Powered by Blogger.