Header Ads

Header ADS

Dialogue between bookseller and buyer


Bookseller: Sir, I may help if you are wandering for book-related issues.

Buyer: Yes, right you are as I want to buy some books of different genres like plays, poetry, and science fiction. So, if you have these types, I may proceed.

Bookseller: Of course, sir. We have all types of books that you have mentioned, and not only that, we have only been selling literature-based books for 15 years and are specialized in dealing in this area. However, please tell me the books’ names as I am on for your help.

Buyer: Okay, at first give me the following plays: The Comedy of Errors, Titus Andronicus by William Shakespeare; Sejanus His Fall by Ben Jonson; and Death of a Salesman by Arthur Miller. Then provide some poetry books like The Waste Land poem by T. S. Eliot; Paradise Lost Poem by John Milton. Lastly, give me some science fiction books such as 1984 by George Orwell and Neuromancer by William Gibson.

Bookseller: Please give me some time so that I can pile the books up and until then, you could sit in the lobby. Once I am done, I will inform you to take them out.

Buyer: sure. I am not in a hurry. Take your time and put yourself at ease.

Bookseller: okay, sir. Thank you.

Buyer: Welcome.

(After 10 minutes, the buyer is informed and he(Buyer) comes to the desk)
Bookseller: Here they are. You better check them over.

Buyer: So, how much do they cost?

Bookseller: It’s 2860 tk.

Buyer: Here you are.

Bookseller: Here is your receipt. Thank you very much for shopping with us.

Buyer: Don’t mention it!

No comments

“The Ancient Mariner” is a simple allegory of guilt and regeneration.

Topic: The Ancient Mariner Author: Samuel Taylor Coleridge Type of Work: Poem Discussion Category: Broad Question In this segment,...

Powered by Blogger.