Header Ads

Header ADS

Dialogue between mother and son about a shopping list.


Mother: I’m leaving for work right now. Would you please go shopping and get some groceries? We are almost out of some necessary things.

Son: Okay, I’ll do it for you. What do we need to get?

Mother: 
We need enough groceries for the whole week. Besides, meat, some fish and vegetables, you can buy whatever else you want for snacks and breakfast.

Son: 
 I better write down all these things; otherwise, I will forget them by the time I get to the market. I would hate to make two trips to take care of things.

Mother: As you wish. For
fish items, you can buy some salmon and some catfish. Get some spices: ground pepper and some garlic. Get some vegetables like carrots, potatoes, cabbages, and some lettuce. Don’t forget to include dairies and bread.

Son: Okay. The list is quite long. By the time I get to the cashier to pay, I will probably have a full shopping cart.

Mother: hum. Shop carefully and be safe at the market; I will be back soon. Bye.

Son: Bye mom.

No comments

“The Ancient Mariner” is a simple allegory of guilt and regeneration.

Topic: The Ancient Mariner Author: Samuel Taylor Coleridge Type of Work: Poem Discussion Category: Broad Question In this segment,...

Powered by Blogger.