Header Ads

Header ADS

Write a formal letter with resume to the manager of a commercial firm for a job.



Abc
Ruposhi R/A, Nasirabad,
Chittagong.

July 16, 2019



The General Manager
Sanmar Properties LTD.
Sanmar Ocean City (7th Floor), 997 CDA Avenue, East Nasirabad,
Chittagong 4000
, Bangladesh

Dear Sir,

I am interested in exploring entry-level Marketing the position that was advertised in the Daily Star. I am offering myself as a proficient candidate for this post and I am confident that I would make a successful addition to your company.

As you can notice from my resume, I have hands-on experience in developing marketing logos, slogans, and campaigns from my university coursework and my internships. This experience includes working with a team to brainstorm new ideas, meeting with clients and potential clients to analyze needs and design new programs, and preparing kits, mass mailing, and updating web content. Through class projects, I have analyzed the marketing campaigns of major corporations and evaluated their overall effectiveness; in addition, I worked as part of a team to create a marketing campaign for a local non-profit organization. I earned my Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing and graduated with honors.

My strong writing ability, outgoing personality, and professional communication skill make me an ideal candidate in the field of marketing. I am a hard-working, motivated, deadline-oriented individual who will work to meet the needs of your clients while representing your firm with the utmost professionalism.

I am willing to take any additional training or to travel as a part of this position. My salary requirements are the low-forties, but I am open and negotiable for this opportunity.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward meeting you

Sincerely,



Abc




Resume

Abc
Ruposhi R/A, Nasirabad, Chittagong.
Cell: +8801700000000
example- abc@gmail.com
Education:

University of Chittagong, Chittagong, Bangladesh
MBA in Marketing                                                                Aug 2015 – Jun 2016 (GPA: 3.86)
 BBA in Marketing                                                               Jan 2011 – Dec 2015 (CGPA: 3.81)
Relevant Coursework:
Marketing:
Organizational Behavior                Business Communication              Business Ethics
International Marketing                 Advertising                                       Marketing Strategies

Skills:
   Relationship building
   Financial analysis
   Sales & Marketing
  Confidentiality agreements
  Contract management
  Tenders and bids
  Business planning and development
  MS Office Suite
  QuickBooks

  Experience:
  Volunteer for Bangladesh, Chittagong 4000, Bangladesh                                               (Jan 2015 – Feb 2017)
   Marketing Executive
·         Campaigned to promote education in the local area
·         Evaluated field workers’ activities
·         Created a new field on the internet based on online marketing
   Air Bell Development Technologies Ltd., Chittagong 400, Bangladesh                     (Jan 2015 – Feb 2017)

  Additional Information: (Not necessary)
 Work Authorization: (for foreigners) e.g.: J-1 visa holder: Sponsorship and work   authorization provided by the Institute of International Education.
  Honors: e.g.: Convener of Fatickchary Youth club.
  Seminars/Conferences: e.g.: Quantum Chittagong Conference on meditation
 Activities: e.g.: Founder of Fatickchary Renaissance Club.

No comments

“The Ancient Mariner” is a simple allegory of guilt and regeneration.

Topic: The Ancient Mariner Author: Samuel Taylor Coleridge Type of Work: Poem Discussion Category: Broad Question In this segment,...

Powered by Blogger.