Header Ads

Header ADS

Write an e-mail thanking your friend for sending a gift



To                   : xyz@gmail.com
Cc                    :
Bcc                  :
Subject           : Thanking For Nice Birthday Gift

Dear Xyz,
It would have been very pleasurable for me if you had joined my birthday party, I am very sorry to know that you have been sick for many days. Maybe it is not the right time for you to read this mail because of your illness. However, I have an objection against you that what was it necessary to send a present on my birthday ceremony? No, in such a condition, it is not wise anymore.

But you took this kind of endeavor to see me delighted. Hence, I am very thankful that you did not forget my birthday in your hard time and provided me with such an awesome gift. Giving me the complete works of William Shakespeare, you have proven again that you know better the areas of my penchant. I have had a lot of presents on that day, but yours one is the best of all.

Again I thank you for making me happy with your marvelous gift. Accordingly, I would not like to make my writing lengthy. Take proper rest without any obstruction. We will meet as soon as you come round. Stay safe. Thank you.

Regards,
Abc.

No comments

“The Ancient Mariner” is a simple allegory of guilt and regeneration.

Topic: The Ancient Mariner Author: Samuel Taylor Coleridge Type of Work: Poem Discussion Category: Broad Question In this segment,...

Powered by Blogger.