Header Ads

Header ADS

Write a formal letter to the manager of a bank to open a bank account




October 17, 2017
The Manager
Eastern Bank Ltd.
GEC Branch, Chittagong, Bangladesh.

Subject: request for opening a student account

Dear Sir,
With this letter, I hereby wish to submit a request for opening a bank account in your branch. My name is Rakib Ahmed. I am a student of class nine at Nasirabad Govt. High School and I live here in the school hostel. I am writing this letter to inform you that I am interested to open a student account.

My elder brother has been working in abroad and bearing my all kinds of expenditure. He sends money directly to my father. So at the end of every month, I have to go to the village to get my expenses which kills my valuable time. Considering this condition, my brother told me to open my own account near here.

I kindly ask you to facilitate my account based on my name in your branch as soon as possible. I will provide all the information and documents that you may require for this purpose.

I am looking forward to your favorable reply.

Sincerely,
A


No comments

“The Ancient Mariner” is a simple allegory of guilt and regeneration.

Topic: The Ancient Mariner Author: Samuel Taylor Coleridge Type of Work: Poem Discussion Category: Broad Question In this segment,...

Powered by Blogger.