Header Ads

Header ADS

Write a formal letter to the librarian of a public library for its membership




July 16, 2019

The Librarian
Public Library
Nandankanon, Chittagong, Bangladesh.

Subject: Application for a library membership

Dear Sir,
I am a student of class nine and studying at Nasirabad Govt. High School. I am writing you to ask for membership in this reputed library as many of my friends have already joined. They are getting meritorious rapidly which inspires me a lot. I, therefore, request myself to be added to your library.

Since I am a student, I am desirous of having good command over various areas of knowledge. For this purpose, only academic books are no sufficient. If I want to achieve success, I will have to read more.

I am firmly aware of all the rules and regulations of the library. I can ensure that if I am granted membership in the library, I will also follow all the policies and procedures and will never break the rules. I am also ready to pay the required membership fees in advance.

I will be very thankful to you if you consider my request and grant me membership of the library.

Sincerely,
A

No comments

“The Ancient Mariner” is a simple allegory of guilt and regeneration.

Topic: The Ancient Mariner Author: Samuel Taylor Coleridge Type of Work: Poem Discussion Category: Broad Question In this segment,...

Powered by Blogger.