Header Ads

Header ADS

Write an application with resume for the post of a clerk




Abc
Ruposhi R/A, Nasirabad,
Chittagong.

July 16, 2019



Sanmar Properties Limited.
Sanmar Ocean City (7th Floor), 997 CDA Avenue, East Nasirabad,
Chittagong 4000
, Bangladesh

To Whom It May Concern:

In response to your advertisement published in the Daily Observer, I would like to apply for the post of Clerk in your reputed firm.

You will note from my resume that I have computer skills. I also have experience in Microsoft Suite, working with people, organizing information, and fixing all types of problems related to this post easily and systematically. My average typing speed is 73 WPM with minimal errors. I could bring my strong dictation skills to good use while preparing letters, reports and other documentation with great accuracy. I also understand the high confidentiality needs a law firm requires. My records will tell you I am an honest and hard-working employee.

I want to attend an interview for the current position available at Sanmar Properties Limited. I can be reached at 01700000000, or by e-mail at abc@gmail.com.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to meeting you.

Sincerely,



Abc


Resume

Abc
Ruposhi R/A, Nasirabad, Chittagong.
Cell: +8801700000000
example- abc@gmail.com
Education:
 SSC(2015)   GPA: 4.56
HSC(2017)    GPA: 3.84
Relevant Coursework:
Six-month diploma in computer:
Software Design and Analysis       Discrete Structure                           Computer Theory
Artificial Intelligence                      Numerical Methods                        DataBase Management

  Skills:
  Clerk job:
   Microsoft Suite
   Working with people
 Organizing information
 Heavy typing speed
 Good reading and writing skills
 Strong grammar and spelling
 Competent keyboard skills
 Good communicative command
 Able to work individually and as part of a team
 Can concentrate for long periods of time
 Attending to detail

Experience:
Office Clerk
·         Conducted desk issues
·         Organized information
·         Fixed all types of problems related to this post
·         Prepared company’s all archives
Dhaka Tribune, Dhaka 1207, Bangladesh                                                      Jan 2015 – Feb 2017

No comments

“The Ancient Mariner” is a simple allegory of guilt and regeneration.

Topic: The Ancient Mariner Author: Samuel Taylor Coleridge Type of Work: Poem Discussion Category: Broad Question In this segment,...

Powered by Blogger.